For men with erectile dysfunction, anger, frustration, sadness, anxiety and self-doubt are quite common feelings. Such feelings, without finding outlet, can ultimately lead to development of depression. And this problem is in itself a serious obstacle not only for maintaining normal relations with partner, but also for restoration of normal erection.
The main thing that can be done to overcome depression that accompanies erectile dysfunction is to recognize its presence and seek help. There is nothing shameful in getting rid of one more problem that interferes with treatment of erectile dysfunction and significantly worsens social life and interpersonal relationships.
Based on daily experience, separately, or along with therapy and intake of antidepressants ordered via Canadian Health Care Mall, we have developed our own method for overcoming of the worst period of life by the best for us in the way. The following recommendations and offers concerning what to do during depression have been developed by people from structure “Group of fight against depression”. Sometimes these receptions work, sometimes – no but nothing ventured, nothing gained. Just try to adhere to them until you pick up equipment which helps you.
- Keep the diary. Sometimes transferring of thoughts on paper helps to refrain from going round in circles.
- Listen to your favourite “saving” songs (those songs making strong positive impact on you).
- Read. You descend in library and choose that literature what you wanted to read long ago, books about depressions, religious books, moralizing books, biographies of the people who have endured a deep depression, but continued to live.
- You should sleep enough time. Even if you are very busy, don’t forget to have a sleep. Pay attention as the perception of things will change after you properly sleep.
- Don’t remain one. If you feel that you become dangerous to yourself, don’t remain alone. Find people who will be near you. If it is impossible, call them. If you can’t think up to whom you could talk, you call on the emergency line even if you are in strong concern at present.
- You hold somebody, allow it to embrace you.
- Don’t forget about food. Pay attention as meal changes your health.
- Organize for yourself an unusual lunch.
- Whenever possible, invite somebody to him.
- Take a bath what to you to liking — flavored or with foam. Make walk.
- Spend time behind game with children.
- Buy a gift.
- Call the friend.
- Read comics.
- Make something unexpectedly pleasant for someone from your environment or make something unexpectedly pleasant for yourself.
- Go outside and look at the sky.
- Do some easy exercises during walk, but not too be zealous.
- Very much weeding, digging in a kitchen garden will approach.
- Sing. If you are afraid of criticism from neighbors, make a trip on the car and sing in all throat driving. There is something very sincere in the most physical act of singing of old favourite songs. Perhaps, rhythmical breath which causes this singing lyrical images of texts will make salutary impact and on you. Lullabies are especially good.
- You will choose to themselves some simple task (for example, to sweep the floor) and execute it.
- Find to yourself suitable reading, and read aloud.
- Eat something high-calorie.
- Bring home flowers.
- Exercises, sport. It is surprising how some people can play sports, without regard to disgusting health.
- Perform some specific action which though is insignificant, but it is unusual to you.
- It will help you to feel easier because you reach something instead of feeling the helplessness among abstract disorders and expectation of great changes. For example, tell “hi” someone unfamiliar if you try to become slightly more sociable. Or wash up part of the room if you try to restore control over the house.
- If you are strongly concerned by the fact that you avoid something, try to get from somebody support to rise facing this problem.
- Rise from a bed.
- Many depressions are characterized by sense of guilt. Many states in which people indulge because of the depression (remain in a bed, don’t leave the house) promote aggravation of depression as they serve as the reason that these people feel how the situation is aggravated. So if you have already had a sleep about seven hours, try to get up from a bed while have woken up … Perhaps, you won’t always manage it, but when you make it, it will be pleasant to you to begin day with a fresh mind.
- Clean up the house. This type of work for some people is the real rescue. When the depression has absorbed you completely, you can find out that you hardly manage cerebration, but it is quite possible that you are able to do manual work. One person who is in a depression so described the events: “I have spent two weeks for house cleaning: I have cleaned buffets, I have washed up walls, I have thrown out all stuff … For these two weeks I was gnawed by thought: “I clean up not too well, my house doesn’t look tidy, I don’t even know, how to clean it properly really”. However, eventually, my house actually shone purity!”
- Undertake a voluntary. Carry out it on a regular basis to keep a tight rein emotions, any work … It will help to remove your attention from the own person and to concentrate on other people at whom problems, perhaps, are far more serious than yours (even if these problems are temporary). In general, it is extremely important to try to understand that the purposes which you aren’t able to reach are unattainable just therefore, you are in a depression, do something that you are able to do even if it seems very difficult (to tidy up the apartment, to go for walk with the friend, to get out of a bed). Over time it will turn out what you CAN do, but all the same you don’t want, then continue attempts and do it anyway. You won’t always work well, but you will continue. And when you achieve success, you will be very surprised, having looked back, and you will tell: “I felt as the complete nonentity, but now I see how fine I managed it!” By the way, it is that equipment which usually works at physical work (cleaning, cooking, etc.). Cerebration often doesn’t work well until the depression passes.
- Don’t set to yourself the hard-hitting purposes and don’t undertake too much responsibility.
- Break big tasks for a set of small, place priorities, and do what you are capable to make as you will be able.
- Don’t expect too much from yourself. Unrealistic expectations will only increase feeling of insolvency as they can’t be justified. Perfectionism (i.e. an irrepressible commitment to excellence) leads to aggravation of depression.
- Try to be with other people, usually it is better, than to be in loneliness.
- Take part in actions which will help you to feel better. You can try quiet occupations, a visit of cinema, of dancing school, a ball game, or participation in public life. Be not troubled too, and be not upset if your mood doesn’t improve radically in the shortest possible time. To feel better, time is necessary.
- Don’t make any important vital decisions, such as: to leave work, to marry or divorce, so far you are in a depression. The negative thinking which accompanies a depression can lead to irreparably wrong decisions. If you are forced to make such decision, explain that accept it on an exit from a depression at once. Remember that you don’t see yourself, world around, and the future in objective light, so far you are in a depression.
In spite of the fact that people can advise you “to be exempted” from the depression, it isn’t always possible. Depression relief usually demands acceptance of medicines together or separately from psychotherapy. You can’t just force “to be exempted” from it. In requests “to be exempted” from a depression as much of sense how to ask someone “to be exempted” from diabetes or from a lack of hormones of thyroid gland.
You remember: the depression forces you to hold in the head negative thoughts of itself, of world around, of the people surrounding you and of your future. If you want to eliminate such feelings you are welcome on https://canadianhealthncaremall.com Canadian Health Care Mall to place an order for antidepressants. We are ready to assist you during selecting because your health is above all things for us.
States at which the person is excessively active, excited, in high spirits, from time to time is extremely irascible, inclined to sudden attacks of rage and even aggression are opposite to depressions. In life it is possible to meet people extremely careful or suspicious. In everyone, even to the smallest failure they see actions of enemies, suspect people around of desire to do much harm. Others find the proof in absolutely insignificant situations and the casual facts to that someone takes actions against them, or on the basis of the smallest incidents create the whole theories, and it is difficult for them to explain that they are mistaken or their correctness is only partial. Such behavior is result of prevalence of these or those traits of character, and sometimes arises as reaction to the unpleasant incidents taking place actually. Times of people it is captured by any thought or idea for which realization he seeks, despite of the existing barriers. It can be religious, political, scientific theories, hobby for any specific art form or public work. But such disorders may be treated medically if you buy Lithium 150 mg via Canadian Health Care Mall.